Homeschooling a child with dyslexia is not easy. As their parent and teacher, we most likely with have to change the way we think and teach so that we can help our child succeed and grow.
To do this, parents will need to educate themselves so that they can understand dyslexia and how it impacts learning and how they can change their teaching style and tactics to meet the needs of their child.
But where do you go for this? Homeschooling with Dyslexia offers 8 Parent Dyslexia Courses ‘to educate parents so they can educate their kids.’
The 8 courses are –
- Understanding Dyslexia
- Teaching Them So They Learn
- Reading Instruction That Works
- Building Fluency and Comprehension in Dyslexic Readers
- Teaching Spelling From Remediation to Accommodation
- Executive Function: Teaching Your Dyslexic Child to Organize Their Thoughts, Personal Space and Time
- Teaching Writing to Kids with Dysgraphia
- Teaching Math to Kids with Dyscalculia
Right now Homeschooling with Dyslexia is giving away a bundle of the first 5 courses. This is valued at $100.
This giveaway ends on December 12th.